[CLUE-Talk] Just a couple of questions

Michael Clark mclark at techangle.com
Wed Dec 27 04:44:04 MST 2000

I am not familiar with that exact adaptec card, but I have gotten several adaptec cards working under
linux.  If you want to get that one working, I would do some searches of www.deja.com (usenet
 search), and www.google.com
Otherwise, most new cards should be a safe bet.  I would try an adaptec FWIW.

mc