[clue-talk] Change in tonights presentation topic

Young, Ed Ed.Young at echostar.com
Tue Jun 13 09:50:37 MDT 2000

Clubies,

Tonight in the place of the Corel presentation, Jim Ockers will be extending
his discussion of X and demonstrating VMWare. In addition, we'll have some
miscellaneous demos and Q&A over various topics as people see interest.
(Thanx Grant!)

We'll have a laptop projector and at least 3 laptops with various flavors of
Linux and apps/cool stuff to demo and experiment with.

As usual, we'll have drawing's and lots of cool stuff to giveaway.

See ya there!

Ed