[CLUE-Talk] two count 'em two

Roger Frank rfrank at rfrank.net
Mon Nov 27 02:51:07 MST 2000

On Sunday 26 November 2000 21:47, you wrote:
> Roger,
>
> How many did they have when you were there? I may just get one for
> myself.
>
> Jef

They started with 700 or so.  Most are being sold by the palette.  But there
is a stack of them in the retail area of about 15.  I'm going to get another
one today.  Remember, it's just the motherboard, case, power supply and
the floppy and it's limited to about a 200 MHz Pentium, but that's all you
need for many tasks.  It has on-board video (using an S3 chip) and
two USB ports.  It's small and quiet -- I like that part a lot as now it
just sits quietly on a lower shelf and does its one thing well.

--
Roger Frank
Ponderosa High School, Colorado