[CLUE-Talk] Review of Netcape 6 for Linux

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:37:21 MST 2000

Hello Everybody,

I am putting the finishing touches on the first of a series of articles I'm
writing on the new and recently released of Netscape 6
Communicator/Navigator product for Linux.

The article is located at:

http://www.jimintriglia.com/Subscribers.htm

Under Articles - Item #3. To access the article, enter "guest" as a Username
and "vip042" as the password.

If any of you would be so kind as to provide some feedback on what I wrote
(especially in the area of errors and/or omissions) that would be great.

I don't know how many CLUEbies have tried out the latest version of NS, so
maybe this article will be informative to the group as well.

Thanks!

Jim Intriglia