[CLUE-Talk] Review of Netcape 6 for Linux

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:13:55 MST 2000

John,

What you wrote is good information and feedback re: the Netscape 6 product.
I would like to include it in the article I wrote with your permission. (As
per my usual practice, I credit anyone who helps me with these articles (as
an editor, reviewer or content contributor) on the page the article appears
as well as in the article itself. Do you have a web site that I can
reference (link to) in the article, or is "John Kottal of CLUE" sufficient
when acknowledging the source of the info (your benchmark comparision of NS
V4.x vs Netscape 6).

To continue: