[CLUE-Talk] Review of Netcape 6 for Linux

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 21:57:32 MST 2000

Match-

Good information - I had read about the debug code causing a slowdown in web
page loading/rendering performance with respect to V4.7x, but forgot about
that.

A few reviewers were pretty hard on the NS 6 release for the Enterprise
because of no LDAP support. Beleive that is more of an issue to M$ shops as
opposed to Unix shops, but I could be mistaken (LDAP supported by Novell,
too).

Hopefully the pluggable JVM will work as intended, and they can get the SSL
fix released in the next month or so (pleeease).

JimI.