[CLUE-Talk] Module loading

grant grant at amadensor.com
Fri Oct 6 11:09:17 MDT 2000

I have module loading turned on in the kernel options, but it still does
not automatically load my soundcard module.  I can modprobe it, and it
works fine.  How do I set this up?  I figure it has something to do with
/etc/modules.conf, but I don't know specifics.  I also would like to know
the general concept, so that I can do this for other modules in the
future.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);