[CLUE-Talk] Module loading

grant at amadensor.com grant at amadensor.com
Sun Oct 8 06:22:29 MDT 2000

Jeffery Cann wrote:
> You can use the 'insmod' command in a boot-up script (like rc.local).
I can also modprobe it is a script.

> Of course, if you always install a module when you boot up the system, then why
> not add it to your kernel?

My Kernel is already pushing the size limits.  My ethernet card loads
automatically, the first time it is used, I would like my soundcard to
do the same.  I think this can be setup by makig an alias for it or
something.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);