[CLUE-Talk] Yippeeee!!!!!!!

grant grant at amadensor.com
Thu Oct 12 15:52:18 MDT 2000

A long time ago, I asked a question.  I just found the answer.

I installed a new kernel, and it complained about the symbol table and
system map being messed up.  Well, there is a file in /usr/src/linux
called System.map, as well as one in either /boot or /  Replace it with
the new one.

Now if I just knew what the thing did, and why I might care about it being
wrong....

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);