[CLUE-Talk] CLUE meeting proposals?

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Fri Oct 13 11:53:36 MDT 2000

Matthew Porter wrote:

> What is the best way to propose a presentation or KISS session for a
> future CLUE meeting?  Should I just float ideas here on the talk
> list, or is there a more formal procedure I should follow?
>
> I've been attending CLUE meetings since early this year, and I'm
> interested in contributing.  (Probably with a KISS session for
> starters).

Matt, I'm glad to hear you're interested in contributing and
I'm forwarding your message onto Ed Young who schedules our
speakers.  Starting out with a KISS topic is a great idea.
If you'd like some suggestions I'd be happy to give you some,
but feel free to pick a subject of your choice -- whatever
you're comfortable with.  Check out our presentations page,
http://clue.denver.co.us/presentations.html , for a list of
some of our past presentations.

I look forward to your talk. :-)

Lynn Danielson