[CLUE-Talk] SGI Indy info

Steve & Julia Hulse cyberbiker at bigfoot.com
Tue Sep 19 23:29:40 MDT 2000

Hi gang,
    I'm wanting to set up a home network and use two SGI Indy machines as my
firewall and my server. Is there anything special I should look out for? For
example, do I need a special version of Linux because of a processor issue,
(I'm not sure what kind of processor runs on the Indy's)? Do they use SCSI
drives or can I use a regular IDE drive? things like that are what I want to
know. I can get Indy's real cheap on ebay so i thought I might go that
route.

Thanks

Steven R. Hulse
Independent Handtec.com Technology Consultant
Denver, CO
http://www.rocketconsulting.com
Do what you love. Set your own schedule. Be your own boss. Own your own
technology superstore with no inventory! Sound like a dream? I'll show you
how to turn your dreams into reality.
http://www.handteam.com/default.asp?host=Rocket%20Consulting%20&%20Web%20Ser
vices