[CLUE-Talk] IBM small business suite??

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Thu Apr 5 11:19:56 MDT 2001

Until IBM fixes their 404, here is something to start with:

Anyone here read German?
http://www.suse.de/de/produkte/business_soft/IBM/sbs/index.html
OK, how 'bout English?
http://www.shopasa.com/cgi-bin/tech/217581.html
http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-11-09-001-06-NW-BZ-SM

Turned these up by using '+ibm +linux +"small business suite"' as my search
at AltaVista

-----Original Message-----
From: clue-talk-admin at clue.denver.co.us
[mailto:clue-talk-admin at clue.denver.co.us]On Behalf Of Jim Ockers
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 5:00 PM
To: clue-talk at clue.denver.co.us
Subject: [CLUE-Talk] IBM small business suite??

Hi all,

I don't know if there are any IBMers on this list, but there is a problem.
I got the "IBM Small Business Suite for Linux" brochure from IBM at the
CLIQ conference.  It looks very nifty, and I thought I would check out
the web link listed at the end of the brochure:

ibm.com/linux/sbs

Well!  That link, used as http://ibm.com/linux/sbs or
http://www.ibm.com/linux/sbs,
gets an "Our Apologies" 404 multifail page-not-found message.

Not Good.  I found another link that purported to have information about
the SBS but it just redirected me back to the ibm.com/linux page.

--
Jim Ockers (ockers at ockers.net)                     Ask me about Linux!
Contact info: please see http://www.ockers.net/

Fight Spam! Join CAUCE (Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email)
at http://www.cauce.org/ .