[CLUE-Talk] LOKI Games Discount

Daniel Chenoweth daniel at chenoweth.net
Thu Apr 19 22:34:04 MDT 2001

Hi Jeff (and everyone else here),

Yes, I am interested.  I am planning on getting the Linux versions of both Quake III and Tribes 2 anyway, so a discounted price would be great.

Loki does a nice job at making games easy to install in Linux from what I have seen.

PS - I am currently running a Tribes 2 Server (on a Linux box), so if any of you play Tribes 2...  Look for "Zork's Colorado Tribes 2 Server" (or something along those lines - I am at work right now, and I cannot remember the exact wording of what I called it).

Any Tribes 2 players here?  Email me. Maybe we can start a CLUE Tribe!  ;-)

Ciao 4 now,
Dan

Daniel Chenoweth
daniel at chenoweth.net