[CLUE-Talk] Whoa! Thems is figtin' words!

Jeremiah Stanley miah at miah.org
Sun Aug 19 18:40:24 MDT 2001

I don't know how many of you are slashdot junkies but this was just posted
as a link off the site.

http://news.linuxprogramming.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-08-16-002-06-LT

Apparently RMS is enraging people with some megalomaniacal habits. This
isn't the first time I've heard of someone speaking out against him
personally (not his beliefs). I don't know much about the politics behind
glibc development but this affects the linux kernel and much of the
systems that sprout forth from it.

Let's hope that this can be resolved and everyone can get back to warm
fuzzies.

JStanley
--
Every so often, I like to go to the window, look up, and smile for a
satellite picture.   -- Stephen Wright