[CLUE-Talk] Looking for a colocation/dedicated server provider

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 14:05:17 MDT 2001

How much bandwidth do you need?  I've been considering getting a
Business DSL connection to my house, It'd be more affordable if I could
split the cost.  I have a rack in my closet with space for a server.

I would probably go with Speakeasy/Covad as they have a good
reputation.

192/192 is $125/month with $225 setup and $300 Hardware.

Brandon