[CLUE-Talk] Clue: Question about @Home & Linux

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 16:30:25 MDT 2001

excite at home is the same, and they may file bankruptcy, it's unlikely
that AT&T will stop having some type of broadband service however, they
will probably partner up with someone else, like AOL.

As for price, @home just hiked thier prices to $50 a month, so it's not
that much of a gap.

I would recommend keeping DSL, finding another provider, like american
ISP.

I saw an article about this on slashdot a few days ago, but I didn't
read it. Can Qwest really force you to use a particular ISP.  I thought
they were required to allow you to choose your own ISP, and that all
this was is that customers that used Qwest as an ISP were now being
connected to MSN.  I'll see if I can read more on it later.

Brandon