[CLUE-Talk] More OT ATTBI

rrarabie at attbi.com rrarabie at attbi.com
Fri Dec 7 15:56:01 MST 2001

> Yes, I do.
>
> What issues do you still have?  Dumb question: have you power-cycled the
> modem, i.e., shut it down for 30 seconds or more?

Yeah.  I can't tell you how many times I've cycled the power.  And, when I'm done, I get the "power" light solid and the "PC Link" light solid, which according to the manual means that it is ready and has detected upstream service.

But I can't get a response from any DHCP servers, therefore no IP and no internet.

Yesterday I was told the problem was that I didn't have "bloc sync" but the Customer Care person didn't know what that means.

Today I was told it was a "problem in my area" AND that ATTBI was having a problem with RCA modems.

Talk about frustrating!