[CLUE-Talk] Re: Open Source Goldmine

jimintriglia at americanisp.net jimintriglia at americanisp.net
Wed Dec 12 14:34:54 MST 2001

Hi Dave,

I've yet to come across any solutions along these lines (a matter of time
hopefully). I have found what appears to be a reputable ASP (Application Service
Provider) solution that may be a possibility, if the web-design plays nice with
Mozilla, Opera, NS V4.7broken, et al.

Cost in the range of $50-150/mo depending on services desired. Write me off-list
if you want URL.

Best,

Jim

Dave wrote thus:
There's a company called GoldMine that makes some customer relationship
management (CRM) tools.  Anyone know of any open source alternatives, or
have experience building something like that?

Dave

---
Jim Intriglia Consulting LLC
Quality e-Business System Development Services,
at an Affordable Price!"
---
www.JimIntriglia.com
Ph.: