[CLUE-Talk] You really can't make this stuff up

Charlie Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Mon Dec 17 15:12:11 MST 2001

This came via politechbot.  I reallly didnt make it up.

My question - how would we be able to tell the difference between
sabotage and ineptitude?

----------  Look what the cat dragged in:  ----------

Suspect Claims Al Qaeda Hacked Microsoft - Expert
REDMOND, WASHINGTON, U.S.A.,
17 Dec 2001, 2:08 PM CST

A suspected member of the Al Qaeda terrorist network claimed that
 Islamic militants infiltrated Microsoft and sabotaged the company's
 Windows XP operating system, according to a source close to Indian
 police.

http://www.newsbytes.com/news/01/173039.html

Charles Oriez, coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
"Through the firewall, out the router, down the T1, across
the backbone, bounced from satellite, it's nothing but net."