[CLUE-Talk] How to do a multiple file download

BOF bof at pcisys.net
Fri Dec 21 08:30:09 MST 2001

Hello,

How can I do a multiple file download?

I've always used Netscape for downloading, and while this is OK for one
or two file downloads, it is not very efficient for doing large
quantities, like say the 25 - 30 when upgrading from one version of KDE
to another. I want to do them sequentially, so that my download speeds
do not slow down.

What are some ways that I can automate this? Is there a CLI command for,
say, ftp? small script file? programs that allow multiple selections?

Thanx.

BOF