[CLUE-Talk] Software Document templates

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Mon Dec 31 07:30:11 MST 2001

Hi everyone,

I sent this out not long ago and I got an email from someone while I was
on vacation who had a mindspring.com email address and had sent me a
template, but since it was the only GOOD email in my Trash (SPAM)
folder, I have accidently misplaced it and can't find it (may have
trashed it).  If that person is on our list, could he/she please resend
it?  I'd appreciate it.  TIA.

Kevin