[CLUE-Talk] Question on Corel WordPerfect

John H Swaby polymath at uwyo.edu
Mon Feb 5 00:31:47 MST 2001

I know some of you use WordPerfect as your word processor on
GNU/Linux; so I thought I would ask this question for my
brother-in-law who just installed Corel WordPerfect on his
box (and I apologize in advance if the answer is obvious):

  How do you keep the calendar thingee from coming up
  every time he runs the application?

I can't help him myself too well since I do not have
WordPerfect (I do text editing with Emacs and page setting
with LaTeX) and he is in another state (Wyoming).

Thanks for any help anyone out there can provide.

-- John Swaby

Combinators are cool: I = S K K  and  S I I x = x x