[CLUE-Talk] Advertisements

grant grant at amadensor.com
Thu Feb 8 09:15:42 MST 2001

Last night I went to a hockey game (Colorado Avalanche) and noticed
something.  The Microsoft ads are gone from the boards.  The only 2
computer related ones I could find were Segate, and SGI, SGI touting "UNIX
and Linux Solutions."

So, is MS deciding to spend less on marketing, assuming that there is
nowhere else to turn?  Since SGI is a major player in the Pepsi Center,
and they are helping the Linux community, did MS get mad, take their toys
and go home?  Did SGI kick them out?  I have no idea why there were no
longer ads, but there were not, and if anyone knows, please share with the
rest of us.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);