[CLUE-Talk] Linux Development Job openning

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 21:53:13 MST 2001

CLUE-JOBS is rather new (we hatched the idea shortly after the January
meeting) and just asked Jeff to put a link up to it on the discussion group
CLUE web page, as it seems to be rolling along OK.

The web site for the group is at:

CLUE'bies can go to that page and subscribe (I'll send you an e-mail
invitation to join, as well - which any existing CLUE-JOBS member can do
BTW.)

Jim