[CLUE-Talk] Re: Getting Stuck and Fixing it

Steven & Julia Hulse cyberbiker at bigfoot.com
Sat Feb 10 17:44:36 MST 2001

Hi everyone,
    Well here is the latest, first of all I want to thank everyone for the
great suggestions. This is one of the most helpfull and nicest groups I've
ever been in! One of these days I will eventually make it to the meetings!
    Ok, so I ended up installing to a second hard drive and this seemed to
work fine. I set the drive up as a complete linux drive, before I had a
Windows swap file partition on it and I think maybe the two were arguing.
(?)  Anyway as for the memory suggestions, I haven't ruled that out. The RAM
I'm running is from my wife's Crapaq until I can get new memory. It's the
only 168pin chip I had and well I just get a little impatient at times...
;-)
    Currently everything seems to be working and playing nicely together.
however I'm quickly becoming disenchanted with Corel. I was all into it when
it first came out but I hadn't had a chance to play with it yet until now.
I'm thinking about going back to Mandrake, I really like'd it.
    Now my next project is to install Linux onto my WinBook XP! I just won
the auction for the docking station on eBay so I think that might make it a
lot easier. I'll keep everyone posted on that experiment and I hope to do a
web page dedicated to it soon.

Thanks again everyone!
Steve Hulse
Denver