[CLUE-Talk] Did someone pick up just a KRUD disk 2?

Young, Ed Ed.Young at echostar.com
Wed Feb 14 13:10:33 MST 2001

If someone ended up with KRUD disk 2 only at last night's meeting let me
know.

Or if someone can let me borrow their KRUD disk 2 I'd appreciate it...

Silly me had my number called and being the non greedy type, I chose a KRUD
disk, but I didn't realize that it's a two disk set.

This means that someone must have grabbed the disk 2 of the set and is in a
similar position: Having 1 disk of a 2 disk set.

I started installing and it got to a point where the CD drawer openned up
and i was prompted to put in disk 2...

So I'm in the DTC and can come by and get it no problem.

Let me know,

Thanx,

Ed