[CLUE-Talk] Newsletter

grant grant at amadensor.com
Thu Feb 15 11:34:47 MST 2001

Here is the deal.  I have been slacking on the newsletter.  This week I
sent out one for the month.  This was the first time in a long time.  I
have pledged, to myself, to do better and do this every month.  Here is
why I am writing a clue-talk message:  Anything you have that you think is
relevan enough for the news letter (upcoming events, reviews of
software/books/conferences, etc) please send it to me.  I will put it in,
or tell you why I am not putting it in (I will likely not put in an
announcement for an event that will have passed by the time it is time
for the newsletter, but I would put in a review of that event.)

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);