[CLUE-Talk] getting a domain (again)

Jeremiah Stanley miah at miah.org
Mon Feb 19 13:01:45 MST 2001

> who should i get a domain through?  i seem to recall there are a couple of
> different companies.

That depends on what you would like. If you want a .com .net or .org then
I would suggest register.com and NSI, both companies I have had good
success with. If you would like a free domain name then you should check
out the .us domain registration space (I registered miah.denver.co.us with
them). Everybody is entitled to a free domain name under the .us name
space, you may just have to pay a minimal fee for the admin to setup the
SOA's on their end.

http://www.nic.us/
http://www.register.com/
http://www.networksolutions.com/

JStanley
--
I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to
any question.