[CLUE-Talk] Introduction to Computer Science Course

Richard Knechtel krs3 at uswest.net
Tue Feb 20 07:28:53 MST 2001

You forgot one Kevin. They also manage by the bean counters!

The biggest problem today in acedamia is that they don't give a twit
about teaching science, math etc.. they are more concearned with
teaching "feel good" B.S. and leftist political agenda's and just
teaching to tests.  It is really scary. Being one who takes college
courses at night I speak from experience. Many of the computer "science"
courses I have taken I knew more about the subject than the instructor.
And they supposedly have degree's. I guess it goes to show that real
life experience speaks volumes!  Heck the History course I am suposedly
taking has more leftist political crap being pushed than history. What
is this garbage! I do plan on filling a complaint about that.

</rant>

Regards,

Kevin Cullis wrote:

<snip>

> ... I totally agree, and quality assurance ALSO follows the scientific
> model as well. Too bad most managers don't manage by fact, but by
> hunches or marketing.
>
> Kevin

 Richard Knechtel
 email: krs3 at uswest.net
 Web URL: http://www.users.uswest.net/~krs3
 (Aspiring AS/400, Linux, Visual Basic GURU)