[CLUE-Talk] Quality comments

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Tue Jan 2 10:26:47 MST 2001

 > Do You Buy Into Management Methodologies In IT?
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/12/30/1936250&mode=thread
>
> Saw this and it reminded me of all the conversations that have been
> going on about this subject.

What do the CLUE people think of this?  How right is he?

For those that are interested, I hope to be interviewing OMI, the recent
Malcolm Baldrige award winner here in Greenwood Village, in the next
couple of months with the hope that I can interview their IT department
director to see how they do it. I've asked the question, just waiting to
see if it'll be OK.

Kevin