[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: Linux based Dedicated hosting

Jeffery C. Cann jccann at home.com
Tue Jan 2 17:20:24 MST 2001

Subject: Linux based Dedicated hosting
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 15:56:35 -0600
From: Barry Beckman <bbeckman at rackspace.com>
To: jeff.cann at clue.denver.co.us

Hello CLUE,

Thought your members would like to know about me and my company.

I'm with rackspace, the second fastest growing technology company in Texas;
based on Sales growth.

Over 60% of the dedicated servers we rent (full root access) are Linux
based.  We offer 24x7 live support at no additional charge.

A client can get up and on line within 24 hours, after the order is placed,
and they can rent month-to-month; and cancel with a thirty day written
notice.  We provide free Linux software too.

We guarantee the Hardware, Operating System, and Up Time.
We are multi-homed (OC12 with UUNet and five backup fiber carriers).

Your system is scalable.  The bandwidth is burstable.  And we provide
database servers as well as private networks.

Our Data Center resides in downtown San Antonio and we are building our
reputation on fanatical customer support.
We have another Data Center in London.  45% of our clients are overseas.

Please inform all of your members about us.  I would be their initial
contact for discussing rackspace capabilities and pricing.
Eventually, they would be communicating with a technical guru as well.

Please call or write with any questions whatsoever.  WEB HOST Magazine gave
us their 5 STAR "Editor's Choice Award."

Best Regards,

Barry Beckman
rackspace Sales
800 961 2888 EXT 1418