[CLUE-Talk] 2.4 kernel

Grant Johnson Grant.Johnson at MetroIS.com
Fri Jan 5 12:33:18 MST 2001

Little tip, use this mirror.  The generic kernel.org is slammed.  Thanks
for the address.  I just downloaded it.  It came across at 342.37
KBytes/sec in a minute and 9 secs.  Much better than what I was getting
from kernel.org.

If anyone wants a copy of whatever is current on the 9th, just tell me
ahead of time, and bring a blank CD.  I will trade you for one with the
kernel on it.  Also if there is anything else that needs to be on that CD,
let me know.  I will at least put on current PCMCIA stuff too.