[CLUE-Talk] new scsi card

Don Collier collierd at email.com
Fri Jan 12 01:23:33 MST 2001

I had to go out and get a new scsi card because my old one didn't work.
Because this older card never worked I have no idea how to install this
card or mount the cd writer that is attached to it.  I use redhat 6.2
with kernel 2.2.17.  The program in redhat that checks for new hardware
found the card and said that is was configured, but when booting it
still has scsi hosts as 0.  I am going to look to make sure that I have
everything correct in the kernel and try again, but I still do not know
what the new device will be if it works.  I have one cdrom already that
is /dev/cdrom  what will the scsi one be?  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Don Collier