[CLUE-Talk] parking

Lynn Danielson Lynn.Danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Jan 12 11:29:13 MST 2001

Chuck Wheat wrote:

> I tried to attend the last meeting but couldn't get parked.  All I could
> find was visitor parking in the garage, which was already full.  Naturally
> there was tons of reserved parking in the garage that was vacant.  Other
> options were blocks away.  So what's the parking strategy?

There's plenty of parking across the street from 5613.  It's a huge open
lot.  As for the reserved parking in in the garage, I've asked and the
official answer is that it's not available.  I know some CLUE attendees
have been using it and to the best of my knowledge no one's been burned
yet.  But I'm afraid that if someone came back to their office after hours
and couldn't find a reserved parking spot they might call a tow truck.

My advice is to show up early and get a visitor space if you can, otherwise
park across the street.

Lynn Danielson