[CLUE-Talk] CLUEJOBS available online now

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 13:25:36 MST 2001

Jeff-

I have tested eGroups site (both as user/moderator) with Netscape V6.0 on
Linux - works fine. Sounds like an action item for the KDE  Konqueror team.

Can we get a link up on the CLUE web site to the CLUEJOBS eGroup Home page?
The "canned" HTML for a graphic link as generated/provided by the CLUEJOBS
eGroup is:

   <form method=GET action="http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/CLUEJOBS">
      <b>Subscribe to CLUEJOBS</b>
      <input type=text name="user" value="enter email address" size=20>
      <input type=image border=0 alt="Click here to join CLUEJOBS"
       name="Click here to join CLUEJOBS"
src="http://www.egroups.com/img/ui/join.gif">
      Powered by
</form>