[CLUE-Talk] Antitrust

McIllece, Matthew W matthew.w.mcillece at lmco.com
Fri Jan 19 09:28:28 MST 2001

I saw it last week.  I won't tell you whether to go see it or not, but I was a bit disappointed that the script writers apparently didn't quite grasp the concept of the Open Source movement.  I happened across this
http://www.advogato.org/article/228.html
after I saw the movie.  gtaylor's comments pretty much say it all.