[CLUE-Talk] email filtering

Grant Johnson Grant.Johnson at MetroIS.com
Fri Jan 19 12:04:43 MST 2001

What I do is, once again, fetchmail.  It gets delivered to my hosting
company, then every 10 minutes, my machine grabs and sorts it, delivering
it locally.  If my connection is down (rare), or my machine is off (nearly
never) I still get my mail.

fetchmail and procmail together can be a powerful duo.  The reason I do
procmail rather than multi-drop in fetchmail is that my hosting service
messes up the envelopes.  Oh, well, at least they are cheap.