[CLUE-Talk] Sprint Broadband

Roger Frank rfrank at rfrank.net
Sun Jan 21 10:14:42 MST 2001

I had Sprint Broadband installed yesterday after waiting only a
week from my first call to sign up.  A dinner-plate sized
antenna on my chimney points to El Dorado Mountain.   A 2.4 GHz
signal comes into my broadband RF modem.  I've disconnected
my trusty 56Kbps US Robotics since I'm getting up to 2 megabits/sec
downloads.  Uploads, less frequent, are at about 200 Kbps.
Fixed IP address, always on, and at least for now, very fast.

If you don't have high-speed Internet access, and don't want
to use US West or AT&T cable modems, then Sprint Broadband is
worth looking into.  Visit www.sprintbroadband.com

--
Roger Frank
Ponderosa High School, Colorado