[CLUE-Talk] Re: CLUE-Talk: Please subscribe to our new list servers!

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Sun Jan 21 14:02:48 MST 2001

James Hunter wrote:

> How do I unsubscribe from the mailing service all together?
> Please e-mail me this solution. Thanks James C. Hunter

If you were subscribed as jchunt2 at home.com I would have
unsubscribed you myself.  But I couldn't find your email
address in the clue-talk subscription list.

At the bottom of the page where it says:

"To change your subscription (set options like digest
and delivery modes, get a reminder of your password, or
unsubscribe from CLUE-Talk), enter your subscription email
address: _____________________________ [Edit Options]"

Enter your email address.  Enter your password in the
first box of the form and press the "Unsubscribe" button.
If you have forgotten your password, press the button
immeadiately below this, labeled [Email My Password to Me].

Lynn Danielson