[CLUE-Talk] Sprint Broadband

Ken Scott kscott-list at pcisys.net
Mon Jan 22 09:26:22 MST 2001

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Grant Johnson wrote:

> That sounds very similar to the fixed wireless based on the 802.11 standard
> that TechAngle has going in the Aurora area.

Sprint is not an 802.11b. They are using a spectrum that was once upon a
time used for wireless cable TV, but has since been opened up for two-way
data services. They are colse to the frequency of 802.11, but not there.

Ken
(using Sprint Broadband in Colo Spgs since October and loving it)

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott at pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24