[CLUE-Talk] CLUEJOBS

jimintriglia at americanisp.net jimintriglia at americanisp.net
Tue Jun 5 08:15:19 MDT 2001

> Dave wrote:
> >
> > Hello.....I have constantly tried to sign up for the CLUEJOBS
> > egroup......Everytime nothing happens but I become a pending member.....This
> > is quite frustrating....
> >

> I don't know why it's not posting, but would a potential employer want
> to hire someone with such a disparaging email address you have?  Is it
> professional enough for someone to hire you?
>
> Jim, any indication why this is not going through?
>
> Kevin

Kev,

I direct subscribed Dave this morning, though it took a few attempts due to a
Yahoo message that the database was unavailable. What was strange re: Dave and
your previous attempts to sign-up Dave.. there were no log entries to this effect.

Dave - sorry you had difficulty joining Clue-Jobs - welcome aboard.

-Jim Intriglia