[CLUE-Talk] ISDN

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 17:40:44 MDT 2001

Dimensional sells ISDN connections from $35 a month ($65 for 128K,
$75/$100 for business use), but you'll still have to pay for the ISDN
line and the per minute charges of the phone company.  According to
dslreports.com, you should be able to get IDSL anywhere you get ISDN,
and you don't get the per minute charges.

Here is a pretty cool page about ISDN.

http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~dank/isdn/

Brandon