[CLUE-Talk] Tonight's meeting

grant grant at amadensor.com
Tue Jun 12 09:15:49 MDT 2001

Heather and I are preparing to start house hunting.  This means beginning
to get everything ready for moving.  I have a chance to get rid of all of
my old junk (and get it to a good cause) but I have to do so Thursday.

So, what's your point?  Get to it, will ya?

I will be unable to get to tonight's meeting.  Would someone be so good as
to write a little (Paragraph) summary on each presentation?  It would be
nice to do a newsletter this month (I slacked last month because I didn't
know how to write how bad that main presentation was without really
offending someone.)

Thanks again (this could easily be 2 people)

Also:  Anything else you would like to have in the newsletter, forward it
to me.  If it is on topic, and gramatically reasonable, it will probably
get in.  If I get a deluge of entries, I may have to be pickier, and only
pick the topics I think will be of the most interest at the time.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);