[CLUE-Talk] Cheap/Good Web Hosting company in CO?

Matt Armstrong matt at lickey.com
Mon Jun 18 13:41:13 MDT 2001

I'm looking for an ISP to host the lickey.com domain in preparation of
my move to Aurora.

I will most likely end up with a cable modem at home, so I'm giving up
my "hosted at home over DSL" system I have now.

So I'd need:

        DNS for lickey.com.

        Web space (preferably >= 50 megs, ideally even more as digital
                   cameras tend to bloat web sites).

        All mail sent to <anything>@lickey.com sent to my account.

        No need for huge website bandwidth.

        A unix shell, accessible via SSH (Linux boxes not required).

I'd really like:

        The @lickey.com email fetched via uucp or ESMTP (fetchmail is
        the yucky alternative).

        Website update from home->ISP via rsync!

Anything like this in the Denver area?  Come to think of it, a Denver
area location isn't necessary -- but it'd be nice to support a local,
quality, ISP (they are a dying species).