[CLUE-Talk] Recommend Linux software for printing CD-ROM Labels?

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 14:21:38 MST 2001

Good Morning All-

Can anyone recommend a Linux software application that would enable
printing CD-ROM labels?

I checked a while back but it appeared nothing was available.

Thx.

Jim

Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:38:41 -0700
From: jef <jdlabarnhart at home.com>
Subject: [CLUE-Talk] CLIQ volunteers
Sender: clue-talk-admin at clue.denver.co.us

To all,

 Sorry about the short notice. Tomarrow Sunday 18 of March at 12:00
noon, I will be holding an initial meeting at the Denver Tech Center
Marriott (the same place that the event is going to take place).

 I hope to cover who is who in the CLIQ, where the rooms that are. Also
I would like to get inital placement out of the way.

If you have someone who would be interested in volunteering for the show
bring them along. You know "More the merrier." I will also be holding
another meeting the following weekend just for those who can not make it
this weekend. It will be at the same place and time. Though I would like
to see as many as I can this weekend.

Jef
Barnhart