[CLUE-Talk] Slackup

Ed Young ejy at techangle.com
Wed Mar 21 15:25:31 MST 2001

No offense taken here, but I get the feeling you may have mistaken me
for one of those "Give me command line or give me death" types that was
taking off on a serious rant about packaging systems being the downfall
of civilization. I was of course, just joking. Guess I missed the mark.
Now I feel like I should apologize for offending you...

Do I need to set the "I'm just joking" bit before I post something with
obvious sarcastic slant on it?

I'm sure the Slackwere team is developing a fine group of utilities and
that they help manage the system...

...never mind.