[CLUE-Talk] Humor: Things you never knew department (HTML only)

John Kottal jlkottal at americanisp.net
Mon May 7 12:38:15 MDT 2001

Kevin Cullis wrote:

> Somewhere in my photo collection is one of an F-4C in England during a
> light raining Airshow day which I took while stationed over there. Very
> similar pattern under very similar circumstances.

If you could find it, I would like to see that picture.

> BTW, what is shown is an F/A-18, not an F-14.

This is in fact an error on my part (for some reason, I was thinking F/A-18
but that never got to my fingers, which were thinking F-14) when I wrote the
message.

F-14 Tomcats are a higher form of aircraft life that F/A-18's and are thus
delivered by live birth, like all mammals except the platipus. No one
outside of the Navy has ever seen this, as it is classified Top Secret
codeword, although it is rumored that the Mother Ship looks something like a
C-130 on steriods. <g>