[CLUE-Talk] I'm looking for Oracle work

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu May 31 19:53:58 MDT 2001

If you were at the last CLUE mtg., I was the Oracle weenie in the back
of the room.

Yeah, I know there's a job list, but I don't like Yahoo groups.

I've been working in IT since March 1982, and done almost everything.
Currently, my main focus is on designing and building systems based on
the Oracle database. Particular strengths are logical and physical
modeling, normalization, denormalization, and server-side development
(particularly PL/SQL). I even do DBA work (but I hate carrying a pager).

The almost latest resume is available online at:
  http://www.frii.com/~thag/resume.html
or ping me for the really latest version.

I'm hoping to find something on either the South or West sides of the
Metro area, and not downtown Denver.

Referral bonus is available, in the form of the intoxicant of your
choice (within reasonable limits ;-).

Regards,
jed
--
Everyone takes the limits of his own vision for the limits of the world.
 - Arthur Schopenhauer