[CLUE-Talk] Don't be giving M$ ideas...

\_0_/ psyber at dimensional.com
Tue Nov 13 12:54:26 MST 2001

> Seems that MS realizes the danger and is mobilizing their sales force to
> combat it.  Will they realize that dropping their OS could be a better
> option?  A Justice Department breakup might have been their salvation - the
> OS piece could whither and die and the app piece could have ported to Linux
> and prospered.
>
> Hmmm...
>
> Dave

Shush, Dave, M$ might be listening :/

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:31:23 -0700
From: "Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net>
To: Clue-Talk <clue-talk at clue.denver.co.us>
Subject: [CLUE-Talk] Helping those needing
Sender: clue-talk-admin at clue.denver.co.us

  A friend of mine is in need of contacts finding a job.  Sr Unix Admin or
even Manager/Project manager.  He was the manager of a company I signed on
and over the last few years he's become a very good Admin.  Our lovely
recession has hit him hard, very hard.

  I'm trying to compile a list of recruiters, lists, job sites, etc.  Right
not it's pretty small with about 20 recruiters, 1 list and the normal sites
like monster.

  Would anyone be interested in contributing to the list and lets post it
on a public web site (Clue, or if not I'll host it) and make it available
to all our friends in need durring these times?

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: