[CLUE-Talk] CLUE-Jobs moderator?

Jeffery Cann jccann at home.com
Wed Nov 14 17:25:40 MST 2001

Kevin Cullis or Jim Intriglia.

Let me know if you want me to post it on your behalf.

Jeff

Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:05:33 -0800 (PST)
From: Jim Intriglia <jimintriglia at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CLUE-Talk] CLUE-Jobs moderator?
To: clue-talk at clue.denver.co.us
Sender: clue-talk-admin at clue.denver.co.us

Jeff,

Thanks for the offer. Kevin and I check CLUE-Jobs
daily. usually a couple of times a day. We acknowledge
folks that want to join as soon as we recieve the
request.

Re: the post itself, was CLUE-Jobs the place for this
post? Perhaps a better place would be RMIUG-Jobs, as
CLUE-Jobs is intended for Open Source/Linux
opportunities.

Jim Intriglia

--- Jeffery Cann <jccann at home.com> wrote:

> Kevin Cullis or Jim Intriglia.
>
> Let me know if you want me to post it on your
> behalf.
>
> Jeff
>
> On Wednesday 14 November 2001 13:27, you wrote:
> > Who is the CLUE-Jobs moderator?  I requested being
> added to the list
> > but I need it to get added quickly as I have a
> couple of rather time
> > sensitive job openings here at Sun that I would
> like to post.  FYI,
> > here is the job listing:
> >
> > ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
> > Entry level engineer for the Array Software
> Externals team in NWS.
> >
> > This group will be responsible for creating the
> management
> > infrastructure and code for the T3 array products.
> This group owns the
> > imbedded code to handle networking, security,
> logging, SNMP, http and
> > other end user interfaces for the array group.
> >
> > PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE:
> >  Storage device management technologies
> >
> > REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
> > Must be skilled in http, SNMP, creation of
> management frameworks and/or
> > GUIs, networking, security.
> >
> > Proficient in "C" programming in UNIX
> environments, preferably Solaris.
> > Knowledge in networking, security, and storage
> device management. B.S.
> > in Computer Science. Experience with system
> programming, network I/O
> > device drivers, real-time systems, C programming.
> >
> > MARGINAL FUNCTIONS:
> > N/A
> >
> > YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
> > 1-3
> >
> > FIELD OF STUDY:
> > Comp Sci.
> >
> > MINIMUM LEVEL OF EDUCATION:
> > BS
> >
> > There are also two similiar higher level jobs
> available, requiring 6+
> > and 10+ years.

=====
---
Jim Intriglia Consulting LLC
Quality e-Business System Development Services,
at an Affordable Price!"
---
www.JimIntriglia.com
Ph.:  303-838-2649